Dental Implant Surgery in Dickson, TN
The Solution for Missing Teeth
Find the most natural-looking dental restorations with dental implant placements at Accent Smile Center. With our full arch solution and completely digital work flow, we're giving you more reasons than ever to smile.
Learn About Dental Implants
Dental implants are used for a number of reasons, from simply improving the look of your mouth and smile to easier eating and improved speech. Dental implants are basically replacement tooth roots.
They provide a strong foundation for replacement teeth that are made to match your own. If you have healthy gums, i.e. no gum disease and enough bone to hold the implant in place, dental implants shouldn’t be a problem.
If you’re a heavy smoker or suffer from diabetes, heart disease or other disorders, it’s important you talk to an experienced dentist like Dr. Gatgens, because dental implants might not be your best bet.
Also, if you’ve had radiation therapy in the past, you’ll need extra evaluation.
The Dental Implant Procedure
Once you and Dr. Gatgens agree to go ahead with the procedure, a tooth root implant which is made of titanium is placed into the bone socket of your missing tooth. As the jaw bone heals, it grows around the implanted metal post, anchoring it in the jaw.
Once the implant has bonded, a small connector is attached to the post to hold the new tooth.
The next steps, involve teeth impressions to create a model of your bite. When your new tooth is created – called a crown – Dr. Gatgens attaches the crown.
When you work with a great dentist, your new replacement tooth will look as natural as your own, right down to the color. It will blend with your teeth and natural alignment.
Considerations to Think About
If you grind your teeth, the dental implant’s location in your mouth can influence the success of your treatment. The location of your missing tooth also matters, since if it’s in a stronger and thicker part of your jaw, it will give you more long-lasting results with dental implants.
Dental implants can support multiple dental prosthetics from crowns (a single tooth), to a bridge (for multiple teeth) or even dentures (which is a removable dental implant). They can improve your smile, boost your self-esteem, make eating and drinking more comfortable, even improve the shape of your face.
Experience the Future of Dental Implants
With Our Digital Workflow
Why does our completely digital workflow at Accent Smile Center revolutionize our dental implant process?
You'll be blown away by how it's easier and more precise than ever.
- Get it Right the First Time: Our advanced technology captures detailed 3D images of your mouth, ensuring a perfect fit for your dental implants. No more guesswork—our digital tools guarantee accuracy.
- See Your Smile Come to Life: With our special software, you can visualize your new smile and understand exactly how your implants will look and function. Say goodbye to surprises and hello to confidence.
- Teamwork Makes the Dream Work: Our digital workflow allows seamless collaboration among our dental experts, ensuring everyone is on the same page. No more communication mishaps—your implants are in good hands.
- Faster, Easier, Better: By going digital, we cut down on treatment time. Forget about those messy impressions; we use cutting-edge techniques for a quicker and more comfortable experience.
- Your Smile, Your Say: With our digital tools, you have an active role in your treatment. We'll guide you through the process and make sure you're informed and engaged every step of the way.
- Safety First: Our digital planning and computer-guided surgery techniques make your implant procedure safer than ever. We take the necessary precautions to minimize any risks and ensure your well-being.
- Keep Your Smile for a Lifetime: We keep comprehensive digital records of your implant journey, ensuring easy access for future reference. Rest assured, your smile's long-term health is our priority.
Talk to us today at Accent Smile Center about the incredible benefits of a digital workflow for dental implants. Embrace the future of dentistry and unlock your perfect smile today!